This release includes:
- Better looking covers in Adobe Digital Editions thanks to a patch from
Paul Norton (Adobe)
- More flexible cover handling in general (including limited DocBook 5.0 cover
support) thanks to patch contributed by Liza Daly (Threepress)
- Cover markup that now carries more reliably into files destined for .mobi and
- Wider support for numbering schemes when generating dc:identifiers
- Improvements to SEO and semantic structure of component XHTML files by controlling heading levels
- Basic support for embedding fonts
- Support for embedding a CSS customization
You can use this release to generate ePubs from your DocBook files with either the included Ruby script epub/bin/dbtoepub or in Python with docbook2epub from the epub-tools project.
Bugs are welcome at the DocBook-XSL bugtracker.